Song of the Day: Sweater Weather by, The Neighbourhood
Another day, another Monday, another gratitude post!
But now it's time to say goodbye to September and the remnants of summer and hello to October and Fall!
As I said before, I really am starting to love the Fall season so I can't wait until all the leaves have changed color :D
Before I start with my usual things that I'm grateful for though, I just want to share with you guys things my bucketlist that I want to do for Fall!!!!
Go to Provo Canyon and take roommate picture with the colorful leaves- Jump in a pile of leaves!
Drink hot chocolate with good companyMake Jack-O-Lanterns and go to a pumpkin patchGo to a haunted house/maze (well not really....but it'd be cool)Make homemade apple pieCuddle up to a movie- Go participate in all of the activities during Homecoming Week :D
- And spend as much time with the people I love as much as possible :)
All right, now the things I'm grateful for today!
I'm grateful for:
- the beautiful weather and scenery Utah offers during the Fall. I LOVE IT!
- the opportunity to be learning about Neurobiology! I'm glad I chose this major :)
Update: Wow, I realized I did most of the bucketlist! Including going to a Haunted House! (and boy was THAT FUN!)
Still need to jump in a pile of leaves and do the True Blue slide :/
NEXT YEAR. IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!
Love,
Maya Atmojo
No comments:
Post a Comment