Song of the Day: Ghosts by, The National Parks
Note: You NEED to listen to this band! PERFECT FOR FALL! :)
Hello again after about two months!
It's been an interesting semester to say the least, but I thought I should make this post- as well as upcoming ones- purely grattitude posts since this is the month of grattitude.
November 1: I am so grateful for the beautiful weather Utah has to offer! From the colorful leaves to the beautiful landscape of the Wasatch mountains covered in snow. I'm so grateful for the beautiful earth God gave us!
November 2: I am so grateful to be in this wonderful institution known as BYU because I am able to not only progress with my education, but also become a better person with a stronger testimony. I am thankful that God told me that this is where I needed to be!
November 3: I am grateful to be alive!!!! To have another day is to have another opportunity to improve, repent, strengthen my testimony, learn, and serve others! :D
November 4: I am grateful for the gospel
November 5: I am grateful for the loving family I have
November 6: I am grateful for music
November 7: I am grateful for my friends
November 8: I am grateful for the scriptures
November 9: I am grateful for my talents
November 10: I am grateful for my health
November 11: I am grateful for missionaries
And I stopped....
but at least I have a couple down!
Next post- for sure- I'll finish the rest of November! :)
Love,
Maya
And I stopped....
but at least I have a couple down!
Next post- for sure- I'll finish the rest of November! :)
Love,
Maya
No comments:
Post a Comment