Saturday, September 28, 2013

Backlog (Having A Strong Finish)

Song of the Day: Treasure by, Bruno Mars 

So I didn't keep my word....

Seeing as how it's Saturday.

So this is the list of things I was grateful for on Thursday and Friday!

Thursday, I was grateful for:


  • Professor Colton: for having the intelligence and patience for teaching physics (one of the hardest disciplines to learn) to a bunch of people who have no idea what they're doing 
  • Kyle: for being able to survive Chemistry, Physics, and Neurobiology in the same semester and still survive AND still have time to study with me! I am also very grateful for him buying me a quick lunch before I head off to class! :)
  • Food Prep Class: I'm SO glad that I was able to take this class so that way I can relax and enjoy myself as well as be able to make delicious foods! I'm becoming more and more confident in cooking :) 
  • Physics TA's: Seriously without your even more intense patience and intelligence I would not have understood a thing on my homework. 
  • And finally, just Thursday in general because that was the last "busy day" of the week! Friday is only made solely of labs! :D 
And now onto Friday...
Friday I was grateful for:
  • MMBio241: Friday we had a fun lab where there was a "dead person" and we have to use DNA analysis and gel electrophoresis in order to find out the murderer. It was such a fun and easy lab! :D 
  • Physics lab: Today was also a good day for Physics because we had to ride in a spinning chair in order to explain Newton's first law and ride in carts to explain Newton's third law. BEST LAB BY FAR. As much as I don't like studying physics, I really do enjoy the physics lab! 
  • My ward: I seriously LOVE them! They are just so social and fun and perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better ward. 
  • Kelsey Gentry and Trisha Francis in particular: I LOVE them! They seriously make my day and always text me everyday to see if I'm okay. I'm seriously way grateful that we found this place! 
And that's it for now! 
Just wanted to finish off by saying that even though you may have had a rough week, it can always end well. Just because you start off bad doesn't mean the entire experience will be bad :) 
Sincerely, 
Maya :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment