Song of the Day: Clarity by, Zedd
Hello blog!
So I decided to not just mention highlights of my life because that means I will have the excuse to just not write on you....and then my weak memory will either distort or leave out important things in my life when I finally gather the motivation to actually write about them.
Now I'm going to try writing on it daily, which means there will be more activity going on here and because I want to take the challenge from the apostles (I forgot which one President Henry B. Eyring?....see my memory is already failing on me!) in making this also a gratitude journal because lately I've been just stressed out with my classes and life and whatnot.
- I finally went back home for two weeks! Those two weeks were a much-needed break from school and I was feeling refreshed
- FALL SEMESTER HAS STARTED!!!! Yay! I am not able to start taking classes for my major: Neurobiology (it's challenging but I'm LOVING IT!!!)
- I am also taking:
- Art History (don't know how I feel about this class...)
- New Testament Part 2 (finally I have an excuse to read this part of the New Testament haha)
- Physics 105 (if it wasn't for the fact that it's a requirement for my major I would avoid this at all costs....but c'est la vie!)
- Physics 107 (a thousand times wayyyy better than 105; the lab is actually helping me understand the concepts of physics)
- Food Prep (to eat healthier and finally learn how to cook efficiently!)
- Molecular Biology 241 (chill lab, I know people in there, it's perfect. )
- Welsh Choir (cause WHY NOT?)
So, all of my roommates are here for the Fall! Living with Emily and Jessica has seriously been the most entertaining thing ever!!!!!! Even though Hailey will be going on a mission after Fall (sighs....) Brooklyn or Erica or Sara will be replacing....which is good because they somewhat know how I live and how I am hahaha ;)
Kay, so now grateful things....I should just list the things I've been grateful during this semester. Tomorrow I'll start doing a daily grattitude journal!
I'm grateful for:
- My roommates Hailey, Emily, and Jessica. They are the ones that will make nights fun, make stressful day less stressful, and our inside jokes are to die for (can't tell ya! Sorry ;P)
- Being at BYU: being able to receive such a quality education and being able to not be in debt yet! (Med school might change that, which is why I'm not going to have debt for my undergrad)
- The opportunity to volunteer at the hospital! I'm starting to like being at the hospital, which is good :)
- The opportunity to go to Romania this upcoming Spring and Summer semester. SUPER STOKED!!!! Will update more when I get accepted haha :)
- My ward. They're the best replacement from my freshman ward and I couldn't have asked for better friends than them.
- Missionaries: both on their missions right now and those that have come back (I can NOT wait until 2 years from now ahhhh!)
- My family and their constant support!
- Music. Goodness I think I would die without music.
- This gospel. Everytime I read the scriptures I just get this feeling of calmness that confirms to me that this is the truth, and this truth does guarantee eternal life and happiness for everyone.
Au revoir!
Sincerely,
Maya
No comments:
Post a Comment